10th Class Physics Online Lectures | Sindh Board
Physics is the study of nature, properties of matter, energy and its inter-conversion from one form to another. The subject of physics is considered as a poster child of mathematics because its roots have emerged from the field of Mathematics. v=Spp8Da2iNYM
What you’ll learn
Students will understand Chemistry concepts clearly with professional methods the Fun way.
10th Class Physics Online Lectures | Sindh Board
Online Physics 10th class is a course in elementary physics that covers the basic concepts, principles, and history of physics.
Online Physics 10th class course, the majority of the topics are related to mechanics and selected topics of heat, light, sound, electricity, magnetism, and modern physics are also included.
In order to teach practical aspects of physics and give hands-on experience, laboratories have been equipped with the latest equipment. All lectures are being recorded using animations and real-life examples, as well as physical instruments, are also used during the lectures.
- Video lectures of all the topics.
- Topic wise assessments for real time evaluation
- Assignments for practice.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.
First chapter of book is “Introduction to Physics” in which we will discuss:
- Universe and Physics.
- Classification of physics into branches.
- Scientific methods to study a natural phenomenon.
- Historical background of physics.
- Teaching of Islam and science.
Second chapter of book is “Measurement” in which we will discuss:
- Physical quantities and their units.
- Standard of Length, Mass and Time.
- System of Units.
- Significant figures and their solved problems.
- Measuring instruments and their least counts.
- Errors and Accuracy.
Third chapter of book is “Kinematics of Linear Motion” in which we will discuss:
- Rest, motion and its types with real life examples.
- Kinematics and Dynamics.
- Scalar and Vector quantities.
- Distance, Displacements, Speed, Velocity and Acceleration with solved problems.
- Equations of motion with derivation and solved examples.
- Motion under gravity.
Fourth chapter of book is “Motion and Force” in which we will discuss:
- Force with real life examples.
- Newton’s laws of motion with real life examples and solved problems.
- Difference between mass and weight.
- Tension in string and its solved problems.
- Momentum and law of conservation of momentum with real life examples and solved problems.
- Friction, their types, importance and drawbacks.
Fifth chapter of book is “Vectors” in which we will discuss:
- Vector representation.
- Multiplication of a vector by a number, negative vector, addition and subtraction in vectors with the help of solved problems.
- Trigonometric ratios, resolution of vectors.
- Composition of vectors by its rectangular components.
Sixth chapter of book is “Equilibrium” in which we will discuss:
- Parallel forces with real life examples.
- Torque with solved problems.
- Center of gravity of regular and irregular shapes.
- Couple, Equilibrium of bodies under the action of coplanar forces.
- Two conditions of equilibrium and their solved problems.
- States of equilibrium with real life examples.
Seventh chapter of book is “Circular Motion and Gravitation” in which we will discuss:
- Uniform circular motion with examples.
- Centripetal acceleration and force, centrifugal force, centrifuge and banking of roads.
- Newton’s law of universal gravitation with derivation and solved problems.
- Universal gravitational constant and Mass of the Earth.
- Variation in value of g with altitude.
- Artificial satellites and its derivation.
Eighth chapter of book is “Work, Power and Energy” in which we will discuss:
- Work, Power and relation between power and velocity with solved problems.
- Energy and its types with real life examples and solved problems.
- Interconversion of KE and PE.
- Conservation of Energy.
Ninth chapter of book is “Simple Machines” in which we will discuss:
- Machines and its purpose, mechanical advantage and efficiency with real life examples and solved problems.
- Kind of machines and their Mechanical advantages.
Tenth chapter of book is “Properties of Matter” in which we will discuss:
- Elasticity, Stress and strain and their examples and solved problems.
- Young Modulus, Hooke’s law, with solved problems.
- Elasticity of two bodies, Hooke’s law of a helical spring with solved problems.
- Pressure, Atmospheric Pressure and its demonstration.
- Pressure of Liquid and Gases with examples in our surroundings.
- Pascal law and its applications.
- Archimedes principle and its application.
- Bouncy and law of floatation with real life examples.
- Kinetic Molecular Theory of matter.
- Surface tension and viscosity and their examples from our surroundings.
Eleventh chapter of book is “Heat” in which we will discuss:
- Heat, Temperature, thermometer and its types.
- Thermal expansion in solids and liquids with practical demonstration and its application
- Bimetallic strip and its application.
- Anomalous expansion of water and expansion in gases.
- Gas laws with real life examples and general gas equations.
- Heat capacity, latent heat of fusion and vaporization and their laws with examples.
- Transmission of heat and their practical examples.
Twelfth chapter of book is “Waves and Sound” in which we will discuss:
- Periodic motion, Vibration, Time Period, Frequency, Displacement and Amplitude with examples.
- Simple Harmonic Motion with real life examples.
- Resonance and its working example.
- Wave’s motion, its types and characteristics with examples.
- Behavior of waves with example.
- Sound, its propagation.
- Audible frequency and velocity of sound with solved problems.
- Characteristics of Sounds.
- Reflection and Interference of sounds.
Thirteenth chapter of book is “Propagation and Reflection of Light” in which we will discuss:
- Rectilinear propagation of Light, Pinhole camera with its application.
- Reflection, its laws and types with real life examples.
- Image formed by plane mirror and Spherical mirror and their uses.
- Formation of image by Concave and convex mirror.
- Mirror equation, sign convention and magnification.
Fourteenth chapter of book is “Refraction of light and optical instruments” in which we will discuss:
- Refraction of light, Snell’s law and refractive index with examples and solved problems.
- Total internal reflection with its examples.
- Lenses, its types and image formation by them.
- Thin lens formula and Magnification with solved problems.
- Optical Instruments and their image formation.
- Defects in vision.
Fifteenth chapter of book is “Nature of Light and Electromagnetic Spectrum” in which we will discuss:
Theories of Light
- Dispersion and Emission of light by atoms.
- The Spectrum and electromagnetic spectrum.
- Greenhouse and its effects.
Sixteenth chapter of book is “Electricity” in which we will discuss:
- Electrical nature of Matter, Conductors and Insulators with examples in real life.
- Coulomb’s law and solved problems.
- Electric Field and Electrostatic Induction with examples.
- Electrostatic potential and its solved problems.
- Capacitor, solved problems and Electromotive Force.
- Types of electric cells.
- Electric Current and Ohm’s law with solved problems.
- Electric circuit and combination of resistors with solved problems.
- AC and DC, Electrical Energy and Joule’s law with solved problems.
- House Circuits.
Seventeenth chapter of book is “Magnetism and Electromagnetism” in which we will discuss:
- Magnetic Force, Poles, field and earth’s magnetic field.
- Magnets, Magnetic material and methods of making magnets.
- Magnetic Effect of current, Electromagnets and their applications.
- Current carrying magnetic field, Galvanometer, Ammeter and Voltmeter.
- Simple Electric motor.
Eighteenth chapter of book is “Electronics” in which we will discuss:
- Semiconductor and its types.
- P-n Junction Diode, Forward and Reverse Biasing, Diode as a rectifier.
- Transistors, its construction, operation and uses.
- Telecommunication devices and communication via satellites.
Nineteenth chapter of book is “Nuclear Physics” in which we will discuss:
- Nucleus and Natural Radioactivity.
- Radioactive rays and their properties.
- Half-life, Radioactive Isotopes and Einstein’s Mass-Energy relation with solved problems.
- Fission, Fusion, Atomic Bomb, Hydrogen Bomb.
- Uses of Radioisotopes and Radiation Hazards.
Sir. Naeem Abbas
Physics – 10th Class Sindh Board
Syed Naeem is certainly one of the most profound teachers
available at MyInterAcademy.com. His fabulous educational background is his clear reflection of skills as he has managed to attain a Masters degree in Theoretical Physics from the prestigious University of Karachi. Sir Naeem is the man who really knows how to attract attention from his students with his jolly and fun style of teaching. Moreover, his unique certainly coincides with the motto of My Inter Academy.com which is “Making Learning Fun.”