Chapter 1- Homeostasis | Zoology | Inter/Fsc | Pre-medical XII | Sindh Board
Zoology is the study of animals, their communities and how they interact with the ecosystem. It provides insight into how life works, and, consequently, how their bodywork.
It is the first chapter of XII Zoology Sindh Board titled “Homeostasis”. Homeostasis is a state inside a system where variables like water levels, energy balance, temperature, and acidity are controlled so that the internal conditions stay the same over long periods of time. In this chapter you will know how these process occur in a living organism.
These concept will be easy for you in accordance to these features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for student queries