It is the first and important chapter of the XI Chemistry Sindh Board titled ‘Introduction to Fundamental Concepts of Chemistry’. This chapter will introduce you to basic ideas of plotting observations that you get by doing an experiment which leads you to hypothesis and then scientific law. You will learn to deduce the chemical formula of a compound with the help of quantitative analysis under the heading of Significant figures, Logarithm, Empirical and Molecular formula, Mole and Avogadro’s number and Stoichiometry. For a better understanding of these calculations, Numericals have been solved with a thorough explanation
These concept will be easy for you in accordance to these features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for student queries