Chapter 02-The Three States of Matter : Gases, Liquids and Solids | Chemistry XI First Year Sindh Board
It is the second chapter of XI Chemistry Sindh Board titled ‘The Three States of Matter Gases, Liquids and Solids’. This chapter will give in-depth understanding of matter characteristics by differentiating their particle movement. It elaborates how inter-conversion of states of matter can occur. In this chapter we will be explaining Properties and Behavior of Gases, Liquids and Solids, Gas Laws, Crystals and their classification. To differentiate between real and ideal gases, problems have been solved as Numericals.
This concept will be easy for you in accordance to these features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for student queries