Chapter 03: Co-ordination and Control – Zoology XII Second Year Sindh Board
Zoology is the study of animals, their communities and how they interact with the ecosystem. It provides insight into how life works, and, consequently, how their bodywork.
It is the third chapter of XII Zoology Sindh Board titled “Coordination and Control”. In this chapter you will learn how animals employ different ways to respond changes and how does it happen.
These concept will be easy for you in accordance to these features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for student queries