Chapter 05: d-Block Elements | Chemistry XII Second Year Sindh Board
MyInterAcademy.com offers Chemistry course. These series of video lectures are delivered by a qualified teacher Sir Haris. Moreover, animations, virtual lab simulation, online assessments, games, mcqs and notes are part of this course.
It is the fifth chapter of XII Chemistry Sindh Board titled “d-Block Elements (Transition Elements)”. In this chapter, you will learn how metals are extracted from metallic ores (with the help of animations), what make d-block element different from s and p-block element and you will be introduced to Complex compounds.
These concept will be easy for you in accordance to these features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for student queries