Chapter 05: Energetics of Chemical Reaction | Chemistry XI First Year Sindh Board
Energetics Of Chemical Reactions is the fifth chapter of XI Chemistry Sindh Board. This chapter is based on the study of heat changes accompanying chemical reactions. In this chapter, you will learn how energy is involved in chemical reactions by understanding Thermochemical Reactions, Thermodynamic terms (System, Surrounding and States) and properties of system. First Law of Thermodynamics and Hess’s Law of Constant Heat Of Summation are also a part of this chapter because it is related to Thermochemistry.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.