Chapter 06: Chemical Equilibrium | Chemistry XI First Year Sindh Board
Chemical Equilibrium is the sixth chapter of XI Chemistry Sindh Board. This chapter will make-up your mind to understand why some chemical reactions proceed and some never go to completion. It will introduce to equilibrium state, Equilibrium Law and its application, Determination of Equilibrium constant with the help of Numericals, Solubility Product, Common Ion Effect and Neutralization. In the middle of this chapter you will know how chemicals are industrially manufactured on commercial scale under the heading of Le-Chatelier’s Principle and its important Industrial Applications.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.