Chapter 06: Ratios and Percentage – Business Mathematics XI First Year Sindh Board
The 1st year business math is an elective subject with a relatively short course consisting of only 7 chapters. According to examination points of view, only 50 marks are allotted to this subject and minimum passing marks are 22
What you’ll learn
Students will understand Mathematics concepts clearly with professional methods.
This is the sixth Chapter of XI BUSINESS MATHEMATICS titled ‘Ratio and Percentage’. Ratio and Percentage are some of the most useful Math concepts in real life also important from paper perspective. In this chapter we will be studying about Ratios, Combined Ratio, Percentage, Profit and loss percentage and Discount. We will solve decent amount of Questions to gain deeper understanding of these concepts.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.