Chapter 07: Interest and Annuities – Business Mathematics XI First Year Sindh Board
The 1st year business math is an elective subject with a relatively short course consisting of only 7 chapters. According to examination points of view, only 50 marks are allotted to this subject and minimum passing marks are 22
What you’ll learn
Students will understand Mathematics concepts clearly with professional methods.
This is the seventh Chapter of XI BUSINESS MATHEMATICS titled ‘Interest and Annuity’. Interest and Annuity are some of the most momentous concepts in the field of Commerce. The prominent topics of this chapter are: Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Annuity and Ordinary Annuity. We will discuss all these topics and also solve the bulky amount of Questions to gain the thorough understanding of these topics.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.