Chapter 09: Biotechnology – Zoology XII Second Year Sindh Board
Zoology is the study of animals, their communities and how they interact with the ecosystem. It provides insight into how life works, and, consequently, how their bodywork.
The concept of Biotechnology is introduced in sixth chapter of XII Zoology Sindh Board. Biotechnology is the technology that utilizes biological systems, living organisms or parts of this to develop or create different products. Genetic Engineering and Tissue Culture has been explicated in this chapter.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.