Chapter 09: Carbon Compounds with Oxygen Containing Functional Groups | Chemistry XII Second Year Sindh Board
MyInterAcademy.com offers Chemistry course. These series of video lectures are delivered by a qualified teacher Sir Haris Rana. Moreover, animations, virtual lab simulation, online assessments, games, mcqs and notes are part of this course.
Carbon Compounds with Oxygen Containing Functional Groups is the ninth chapter of XII Chemistry Sindh Board. As the title of chapter defines the complete content of this chapter that it constitutes on the functional groups like Alcohols, Phenols, Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic acids and Esters. For a descriptive study of these functional groups you will get to know about the Nomenclature, Physical Properties, Chemical Properties and Uses of above mentioned Functional groups.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.