CHAPTER 1- Functions and Limits | Maths | Inter/Fsc | Pre-engineering XII | Sindh Board
With the growing demand for technical education, mathematics has become a valuable subject of study. Here at Myinteracademy.com, we are providing full mathematics course with the help of online recorded lectures and solved exercises.
What you’ll learn
Students will understand Mathematics concepts clearly with professional methods.
This is the first Chapter of XII MATHEMATICS titled ‘Functions and Limits’. This Chapter is comprised of 7 Exercises i.e 1.1 – 1.7. In this Chapter we will be studying about Functions, types of Functions, questions regarding functions in the first two exercises. Then in the remaining exercises we will be Studying Limits, questions regarding Limits. It has the following salient features:
- Coverage of all Exercise Questions in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments for Students, to have their real time evaluation, assignments for practicing the questions.
- Exercise wise Past Papers, so that Students can easily classify the importance of each exercise.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for Student Queries.