Chapter 1: Measurements – Physics XI First Year Punjab Board
This is the first Chapter of XI PHYSICS titled ‘Measurements’. The purpose of this chapter is to motivate students to study Physics. In this chapter we will be studying about Physical Quantities, Measurement and System of Units, Error and Uncertainties, Significant Figures, Precision and Accuracy and Dimensions of Physical Quantities. We will solve Examples (Numericals) related to these topics.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.