Chapter 10: Alkyl halides – Chemistry XII Second Year Punjab Board
MyInterAcademy.com offers Chemistry course according to the topics assigned by textbook. These video lectures are delivered by a qualified teacher Ms.Zunaira Aslam. Moreover, animations, virtual lab, online assessments, mcqs and notes are part of this course.
Alkyl Halides are derived from Alkane and it has been discussed as the tenth chapter of XII Chemistry Punjab Board. In this chapter you would be able to differentiate different Classification Of Alkyl Halide, and will learn the rules to name them under the heading of Nomenclature. Meanwhile you will learn to Prepare Alkyl Halide from Alcohol, Alkene, and Alkanes. Reactions of Alkyl Halide are also a part of this chapter to let you understand the pertaining nature of Alkyl Halides while reacting with different compounds.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.