Chapter 10: Electrochemistry – Chemistry XI First Year Punjab Board
MyInterAcademy.com offers Chemistry course. These series of video lectures are delivered by a qualified teacher. Moreover, animations, virtual lab simulation, online assessments, games, mcqs and notes are part of this course.
Electrochemistry is the second last chapter of XI Chemistry Punjab Board. Electrochemistry constitutes on the processes of conversion of electrical energy to chemical energy and vice versa. In this chapter you will be studying core concepts of Modern Batteries like Fuel Cells, Alkaline Batteries, Silver Oxide Battery and Nickel Cadmium Cell. Besides that you will find some of the mysterious reasons behind their working by learning concepts like Oxidation State, Balancing of Redox Equations, Electrochemical series and Electrode Potential.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.