Chapter 10: Evolution – Zoology XII Second Year Punjab Board
The second-year Zoology is the next level of studies affiliated with the students of pee-medical.MyInterAcademy.com has launched an online learning platform where students can avail 70-hour long course at any place at any time.
Evolution is the seventh chapter of XII Zoology Punjab Board. Evolution refer to the gradual development of something like evolution of earth, evolution of man and evolution of plants. In this chapter following topics will be covered. Theories of Evolution, Evidences In Favor Of Organic Evolution, Importance of Natural Selection as a Possible Mechanism for Evolution, Artificial Selection and Its Role, Gene Frequencies and Their Role in Evolution and Endangered Species.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.