Chapter 10: Matrices – Business Mathematics XI First Year Sindh Board
The 1st year business math is an elective subject with a relatively short course consisting of only 7 chapters. According to examination points of view, only 50 marks are allotted to this subject and minimum passing marks are 22
What you’ll learn
Students will understand Mathematics concepts clearly with professional methods.
This is the last Chapter of XI BUSINESS MATHEMATICS titled ‘Matrices’. This chapter is framed for giving the complete description of Matrices. In this chapter initially we will discuss about Addition and Subtraction of Matrices, Multiplication of Matrices, then we will learn the methodology of finding Determinant and Inverse of Matrix. And in the end of this chapter, we will study the Solution of Simultaneous Equations through Matrices and Cramer’s Rule.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.