Chapter 10: Trigonometric Identities | Mathematics XI First Year Sindh Board
With the growing demand for technical education, mathematics has become a valuable subject of study. Here at Myinteracademy.com, we are providing full mathematics course with the help of online recorded lectures and solved exercises.
What you’ll learn
Students will understand Mathematics concepts clearly with professional methods.
This is the 10th CHAPTER OF XI MATHEMATICS titled ‘Trigonometric Identities’. This Chapter is comprised of 3 Exercises. It is the part of Trigonometry, where we will mainly Study Questions regarding proving Identities. Student have to learn a lot of Trigonometric Formulas in solving Questions to prove Identities. It has the following salient features:
- Coverage of all Exercise Questions in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments for Students, to have their real time evaluation, assignments for practicing the questions.
- Exercise wise Past Papers, so that Students can easily classify the importance of each exercise.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for Student Queries.