Chapter 11-Bio-Energetics | Botany | Inter/FSc | Pre-medical XI | Sindh Board
Botany is an important subject primarily because it is the scientific study of plants used in many aspects of human life.First Year Botany consists of 10 chapters. Students can study and learn all these chapters at Myinteracademy.
The seventh chapter of XI Botany Sindh Board is “Bioenergetics”. This chapter comprises the quantitative study of energy relationships and energy conversions in biological systems. This chapter consist on Photosynthesis, the sites of Photosynthesis in plants, Photosynthetic pigments, Role of Carbon dioxide, Reaction of Photosynthesis and Respiration.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.