Chapter 11: Chemical Industries in Pakistan | Chemistry XII Second Year Sindh Board
MyInterAcademy.com offers Chemistry course. These series of video lectures are delivered by a qualified teacher Sir Haris Rana. Moreover, animations, virtual lab simulation, online assessments, games, mcqs and notes are part of this course.
This chapter totally based on chemical reactions used in factories and hence its title in XII Chemistry Sindh Board is Chemical Industries in Pakistan. You will get to know about important industrial setups placed in Pakistan such as Fertilizers, Detergents, Glass, Rayon, Plastic, and Paints. All of these industries have been elaborated in detail by mentioning their structures, reactions and types.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.