Chapter 11: Heat and Thermodynamics – Physics XI First Year Punjab Board
Physics is the study of nature, properties of matter, energy and its inter-conversion from one form to another. The subject of physics is considered as a poster child of mathematics because its roots have emerged from the field of Mathematics.
This is the eleventh Chapter of XI PHYSICS titled ‘Heat and Thermodynamics’. It is one of the most important Chapter from paper perspective and essentially contains all the basic concepts of Heat like Temperature, Gas Laws, Kinetic Molecular Theory, Specific Heat Capacity, Molar Specific Heat, First and Second Laws of Thermodynamics, Carnot Engine and Entropy. We will discuss all these topics and also solve Examples (Numericals) to gain a thorough understanding of these topics.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.