Chapter 12: Aldehydes and Ketones – Chemistry XII Second Year Punjab Board
MyInterAcademy.com offers Chemistry course according to the topics assigned by textbook. These video lectures are delivered by a qualified teacher Ms.Zunaira Aslam. Moreover, animations, virtual lab, online assessments, mcqs and notes are part of this course.
Aldehydes and Ketones is the twelfth chapter of XII Chemistry Punjab Board. As the title of chapter defines the complete content of this chapter that it constitutes on the functional groups like Aldehydes and Ketones. In laboratory you might have seen frogs and lizards dipped in a solution, that solution has one of the functional groups discussed in this chapter. To rationalize between these two functional groups Nomenclature, Physical Properties, Chemical Properties and Uses has been construed.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.