Chapter 12: Electrostatics – Physics XII Second Year Sindh Board
The paper pattern of BIE Sindh 2nd year is being divided into 3 parts respectively: subjective, objective and practical examination. the following course is 10 chapters moreover it also provides students with animations, simulation, MCQs, and online recorded lectures.
This is the second Chapter of XII PHYSICS titled ‘Electrostatics’. This Chapter is mainly concerned with Static Charge (means Charge at rest). In this Chapter we will be studying very exciting concepts of Electrostatics like Coulomb’s Law, Electric Field, Electric Field Intensity, Gauss’s Law and its applications, Electric Potential, Capacitors and its Capacitance and Combinations of Capacitors. We will discuss all these topics including Examples and Problems (Numericals).
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.