CHAPTER 13- Current Electricity | Physics | Inter/Fsc | Pre-engineering XII | Sindh Board
The paper pattern of BIE Sindh 2nd year is being divided into 3 parts respectively: subjective, objective and practical examination. the following course is 10 chapters moreover it also provides students with animations, simulation, MCQs, and online recorded lectures.
This is the third Chapter of XII PHYSICS titled ‘Current Electricity’. In this Chapter we will be concerned with the study of the properties and effects of Electric Charges when they are in Motion. This field is called ‘Electrodynamics’. Main topics of this Chapter are: Ohm’s Law, Resistivity and its dependence on temperature, Combination of Resistors in series or parallel and Electromotive Force. We will discuss all these topics including Examples and Problems (Numericals).
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.