Chapter 13: Man and His Environment | Zoology XII Second Year Sindh Board
Zoology is the study of animals, their communities and how they interact with the ecosystem. It provides insight into how life works, and, consequently, how their bodywork.
Man and his Environment is the last chapter of XII Zoology Sindh Board. Environment is directly influenced by man and his practices. Hence this chapter will inform you about Renewable and Non-Renewable Resources and then Man’s impact on Environment, Disease and Prevention has been discussed in this chapter.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.