CHAPTER 14- Magnetism and Electromagnetism | Physics | Inter/Fsc | Pre-engineering XII | Sindh Board
The paper pattern of BIE Sindh 2nd year is being divided into 3 parts respectively: subjective, objective and practical examination. the following course is 10 chapters moreover it also provides students with animations, simulation, MCQs, and online recorded lectures.
This is the fourth Chapter of XII PHYSICS titled ‘Magnetism and Electro-Magnetism’. This Chapter will give you the idea about the relation between Electricity and Magnetism. The illustrious topics of this Chapter are Current due to Magnetic Field, Magnetic Flux, Determination of Charge to Mass Ratio of Electron, Ampere’s Law, Electromagnetic Induction, A.C and D.C Generator and Electric Motors. We will study all these topics in a very fluent manner and also solve Examples and Problems (Numericals) to enhance our understanding about these topics.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.