Chapter 14 -Transport | Botany | Inter/Fsc | Pre-medical XI | Punjab Board
Botany is an important subject for Pre-medical students assigned by BISE Punjab. By achieving good grades in this subject, students can pursue their majors in Botany and achieve their desired profession.
The last chapter of XI Botany Punjab Board titled as “Transport”. In this chapter, you will cognize all the processes involved in the transport of nutrients into the cells and removal of the wastes out of the cells. This chapter will help you to catch-on topics like Uptake and Transport of Water and Minerals, Water Status in Plants, Water and Mineral uptake by Roots, Ascent Of Sap, Transpiration, and Translocation of Organic Solutes.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.