CHAPTER 15- Electrical Measuring instruments | Physics | Inter/Fsc | Pre-engineering XII | Sindh Board
The paper pattern of BIE Sindh 2nd year is being divided into 3 parts respectively: subjective, objective and practical examination. the following course is 10 chapters moreover it also provides students with animations, simulation, MCQs, and online recorded lectures.
This is the fifth Chapter of XII PHYSICS titled ‘Electrical Measuring Instruments’. In this chapter, we will learn about the methods and devices that are used in detection of Electrical Current, Potential Difference and Resistance. The prominent topics of this chapter are: Galvanometer, Ammeter, Voltmeter, Ohmmeter, Meter Bridge and Potentiometer. We will discuss all these topics and also solve Examples and Problems (Numericals) related to these topics.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.