CHAPTER 16- Electromagnetic Waves and Electronic | Physics | Inter/Fsc | Pre-engineering XII | Sindh Board
The paper pattern of BIE Sindh 2nd year is being divided into 3 parts respectively: subjective, objective and practical examination. the following course is 10 chapters moreover it also provides students with animations, simulation, MCQs, and online recorded lectures.
This is the sixth Chapter of XII PHYSICS titled ‘Electromagnetic Wave and Electronic’. This chapter is essentially divided into two sections. The first section is mainly concerned with Electromagnetic Waves, in this section we will learn about Generation, Transmission and Reception of Electromagnetic Waves and also learn that how Modulation in Electromagnetic Waves is used to transfer information. In the second section we will be studying one of the active fields of today’s research called ‘Electronic’. The prominent topics of this section are: The Band Theory of Solids, Semiconductors, p-n Junction, Baising, Rectifier, Photodiodes, Light Emitting Diode (LED), Solar Cell and Transistor. We will discuss all these topics including Examples and Problems (Numericals).
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.