Chapter 17: Advent of Modern Physics | Physics XII Second Year Sindh Board
The paper pattern of BIE Sindh 2nd year is being divided into 3 parts respectively: subjective, objective and practical examination. the following course is 10 chapters moreover it also provides students with animations, simulation, mcqs, and online recorded lectures.
This is the seventh Chapter of XII PHYSICS titled ‘Advent of Modern Physics’. In a literal sense, the term Modern Physics, means up-to-date Physics. However, year 1900 marks as the start of the era of Modern Physics, because of two major breakthroughs: Relativity Theory and Quantum Mechanics. In this chapter, we will discuss briefly some of the theories and experiments which laid down the foundation of modern Physics. The prominent topics of this chapter are: The Principle of Relativity, Postulates and Consequences of Special Theory of Relativity, Mass Energy Relation, Quantum Theory, Planck’s Law, Photon, Compton Effect, Pair Production, De-Broglie Hypothesis and Uncertainty Principle. We will also solve Examples and Problems (Numericals) to enrich to gain the thorough understanding of these topics.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.