Chapter 18 -Reproduction | Botany | Inter/Fsc | Pre-medical XII | Punjab Board
Botany is a subject that supports the study of the plant’s life. It involves the study of plant’s physiology, taxonomy, morphological structure, and functions.The paper of Botany is consist of three sections: subjective, objective and practical.
It is the fourth chapter of XII Botany Punjab Board titled “Reproduction”. Reproduction is the mechanism that produces new generations and maintains species. In this chapter you will understand types of reproduction, difference between Male and Female Reproductive system.
These concept will be easy for you in accordance to these features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for student queries