Chapter 18: The Atomic Spectra | Physics XII Second Year Sindh Board
The paper pattern of BIE Sindh 2nd year is being divided into 3 parts respectively: subjective, objective and practical examination. the following course is 10 chapters moreover it also provides students with animations, simulation, MCQs, and online recorded lectures.
This is the eighth Chapter of XII PHYSICS titled ‘The Atomic Spectra’. In this chapter, we will essentially concern with the study of Measurement of the Wavelengths and Intensities of the Electromagnetic Radiation emitted or absorbed by Atoms. Topics that we will learn in this chapter are: The Spectrum of Hydrogen Atom, Bohr’s Model for the Hydrogen Atom, X-Ray Spectra, Lasers and its Applications. We will discuss all these topics in a very fluent manner and also solve Examples and Problems (Numericals) to enhance the concepts of these topics.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.