Chapter 19: Growth and Development – Botany XII Second Year Punjab Board
Botany is a subject that supports the study of the plant’s life. It involves the study of plant’s physiology, taxonomy, morphological structure, and functions.The paper of Botany is consist of three sections: subjective, objective and practical.
It is the fifth chapter of XII Botany Punjab Board titled “Growth and Development”. This chapter elaborates Growth and Development in Plants. Growth is the permanent and irreversible increase in size while development proceed, changes take place. Besides that you will be introduce to types, phases and conditions of growth
These concept will be easy for you in accordance to these features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for student queries