Chapter 2: Experimental Technologies in Chemistry – Chemistry XI First Year Punjab Board
MyInterAcademy.com offers Chemistry course. These series of video lectures are delivered by a qualified teacher. Moreover, animations, virtual lab simulation, online assessments, games, mcqs and notes are part of this course.
Experimental Techniques in Chemistry is the second chapter of XI Chemistry Punjab Board. Chemists used different instruments and techniques to detect or identify chemical substances in desired compound. This chapter comprises the detailed understanding material of techniques including Filtration, Crystallization, Sublimation, Solvent Extraction and Chromatography. At the end of this chapter you can guess which techniques can be used for quantitative determination.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.