Chapter 2- Scalars and Vectors |Physics|Inter/Fsc|Pre-engineering XI| Sindh Board
This is the second Chapter of XI PHYSICS titled ‘Scalars and Vectors’. This Chapter is mainly concerned with Vectors. Vectors are those Physical quantities which have both numerical and directional properties. In this Chapter we will be studying about the Addition, Subtraction and Multiplication of Vectors and then apply the gained knowledge to solve Examples and Problems (Numericals) which are given at the end of the Chapter.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.