CHAPTER 2- The Straight Line | Maths | Inter/Fsc | Pre-engineering XII | Sindh Board
Mathematics is a methodical application of matter. It is said that this subject makes a man systematic. The paper is divided into two parts: subjective and objective(mcqs)
What you’ll learn
Students will understand Mathematics concepts clearly with professional methods.
This is the second Chapter of XII MATHEMATICS titled ‘The Straight Line’. This Chapter is comprised of 5 exercise and also this is one of the biggest Chapter of XII MATHEMATICS. In this Chapter Students will be studying first time about Analytic geometry which is a combination of Algebra and Geometry. It includes study about Straight Line, which involves Distance Formula, Mid Point Formula, Slope and several other discussions regarding Straight Line. It has the following salient features:
- Coverage of all Exercise Questions in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments for Students, to have their real time evaluation, assignments for practicing the questions.
- Exercise wise Past Papers, so that Students can easily classify the importance of each exercise.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for Student Queries.