Chapter 2- Vectors and Equilibrium | Physics | Inter/Fsc | Pre-engineering XI | Punjab Board
This is the second Chapter of XI PHYSICS titled ‘Vectors and Equilibrium’. This Chapter is essentially concerned with Vectors. Vectors are those Physical quantities which have both numerical and directional properties. In this Chapter initially we will study about the Addition, Subtraction and Multiplication of Vectors and apply the gained knowledge to solve Examples (Numericals) concerned with these topics. Then we will move forward and learn about Torque, Equilibrium of Forces and Equilibrium of Torques.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.