Chapter 20: Chromosomes and DNA – Botany XII Second Year Punjab Board
Botany is a subject that supports the study of the plant’s life. It involves the study of plant’s physiology, taxonomy, morphological structure, and functions.The paper of Botany is consist of three sections: subjective, objective and practical.
It is the sixth chapter of XII Botany Punjab Board titled “Chromosomes and DNA”. Chromosomes are thread like structures that appear inside the nucleus at the time of cell division. You will learn how they are categorize in different types, their composition, and theories related to DNA.
These concept will be easy for you in accordance to these features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for student queries