Chapter 20: Nuclear Radiations | Physics XII Second Year Sindh Board
The paper pattern of BIE Sindh 2nd year is being divided into 3 parts respectively: subjective, objective and practical examination. the following course is 10 chapters moreover it also provides students with animations, simulation, MCQs, and online recorded lectures.
This is the last Chapter of XII PHYSICS titled ‘Nuclear Radiations’. The study of this chapter can be divided into two segments. In the first segments we will discuss about the Properties of Nuclear Radiations (Alpha, Beta and Gamma) and the devices that are used in the Detection of Radiations like Wilson Cloud Chamber, Geiger Counter and Solid-State Detector. Then we will move towards second segment in which we will learn about the Consequences of Radiation Exposure and Applications of Radiation in Medical field.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.