Chapter 21: Cell Cycle – Botany XII Second Year Punjab Board
Botany is a subject that supports the study of the plant’s life. It involves the study of plant’s physiology, taxonomy, morphological structure, and functions.The paper of Botany is consist of three sections: subjective, objective and practical.
Cell Cycle is the seventh chapter of XII Botany Punjab Board. The Cell Cycle is considered as the complex series of phenomenon by which cellular material is divided between daughter cells. In this chapter you will know how Interphase and Cell Division is different. Cell Death, Mitosis and Meiosis will be extensively elaborated in the end of chapter.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.