Chapter 25: Ecosystem – Botany XII Second Year Punjab Board
Botany is a subject that supports the study of the plant’s life. It involves the study of plant’s physiology, taxonomy, morphological structure, and functions.The paper of Botany is consist of three sections: subjective, objective and practical.
Ecosystem is the ninth chapter of XII Botany Punjab Board. Ecosystem and Environment has relation which is discussed as scientific study known as Environmental biology. This chapter focus on ecological studies begins with group of organisms and ends on ecosystem by elaborating The Ecosystem, Levels of Organization, Approaches to Biology, Biogeochemical cycles and Ecological Succession.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.