Chapter 26: Some Major Ecosystem – Botany XII Second Year Punjab Board
Botany is a subject that supports the study of the plant’s life. It involves the study of plant’s physiology, taxonomy, morphological structure, and functions.The paper of Botany is consist of three sections: subjective, objective and practical.
Some Major Ecosystem is the last chapter of XII Botany Punjab Board. Considering Ecosystem as a distinct functional unit in which regulated flow of energy and cycling of nutrients take place. The ecosystem are divided in two major types aquatic and terrestrial. In this chapter important types of Ecosystem are focus point. You will have following topics to study in this chapter: Life in Fresh Water, Life in Marine Water, Terrestrial Ecosystem and Man’s Role in Ecosystem.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.