Chapter 3: Gases – Chemistry XI First Year Punjab Board
MyInterAcademy.com offers Chemistry course. These series of video lectures are delivered by a qualified teacher. Moreover, animations, virtual lab simulation, online assessments, games, mcqs and notes are part of this course.
The third chapter of XI Chemistry Punjab Board titled Gases. This chapter will give in-depth understanding of matter characteristics by differentiating their particle movement. Especially, it is revolving around Gases and another state of matter known as Plasma State. In this chapter we will be explaining Properties on the basis of Kinetic Molecular Theory, Behavior of Gases, Gas Laws, Difference between Ideal Gases and Real Gases, Causes of Deviation from Ideality. To differentiate between real and ideal gases, problems have been solved as Numericals.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.