Chapter 3: Ledger Posting and Pre-closing Trial Balance – Accounting XI First Year Sindh Board
Accounting is a subject assigned exclusively to the students of commerce. The first year/1st year BIE Sindh accounting consists of only 11 chapters which teach advanced methodologies to the student while also sticking close to the basic concepts.
This is the third Chapter of XI ACCOUNTING titled ‘Ledger Posting and Pre-Closing Trial Balance.’ In this Chapter we will study about how to transfer information from the Journal to individual Accounts known as Ledger Posting. After Double Entry System, we have to post Journal entries on to the Ledger which is covered in this Chapter. Likewise Chapter 2, this Chapter is also important as several questions from this Chapter is being examined. It has the following salient features:
- Coverage of all topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments for Students, to have their real time evaluation, assignments for practicing the questions.
- Past Papers at the end of the Chapter.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for Student Queries.