Chapter 03: Linear Equations – Business Mathematics XI First Year Sindh Board
The 1st year business math is an elective subject with a relatively short course consisting of only 7 chapters. According to examination points of view, only 50 marks are allotted to this subject and minimum passing marks are 22
What you’ll learn
Students will understand Mathematics concepts clearly with professional methods.
This is the third Chapter of XI BUSINESS MATHEMATICS titled ‘Linear Equation’. This Chapter will give you in-depth understanding of Equation of Straight Line. And you will learn the method of manipulation with Linear Equations and how to solve real life problems with the help of Linear Equations.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.