Chapter 4- Work and Energy | Physics | Inter/Fsc | Pre-engineering XI | Punjab Board
This is the third Chapter of XI PHYSICS titled ‘Motion and Force’. This Chapter essentially contains all the basic concepts about Motion and Force. In the start of Chapter we will learn about Displacement, Velocity and Acceleration and will study Newton’s Laws of Motion. Then after studying these topics we will be able to understand a little bit deeper concepts of Momentum, Law of Conservation of Momentum, Elastic and Inelastic Collision, Rocket Propulsion and Projectile Motion. We will also solve Examples (Numericals) related to these topics.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.