CHAPTER 4- Differentiability | Maths | Inter/Fsc | Pre-engineering XII | Sindh Board
Mathematics is a methodical application of matter. It is said that this subject makes a man systematic. The paper is divided into two parts: subjective and objective(mcqs)
What you’ll learn
Students will understand Mathematics concepts clearly with professional methods.
This is the fourth Chapter of XII MATHEMATICS titled ‘Differentiability’. This Chapter is comprised of 4 exercises. It is one of the most important Chapter, several Questions in Exams comes from this Chapter. From here till Chapter 6, we will be studying Calculus. In this Chapter we will be Studying Differential Calculus also commonly known as Differentiation. It is concerned with the Change in Variables. It has the following salient features:
- Coverage of all Exercise Questions in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments for Students, to have their real time evaluation, assignments for practicing the questions.
- Exercise wise Past Papers, so that Students can easily classify the importance of each exercise.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for Student Queries.