CHAPTER 4- Matrices and Determinents | Maths | Inter/Fsc | Pre-engineering XI | Sindh Board
With the growing demand for technical education, mathematics has become a valuable subject of study. Here at Myinteracademy.com, we are providing full mathematics course with the help of online recorded lectures and solved exercises.
What you’ll learn
Students will understand Mathematics concepts clearly with professional methods.
This is the fourth Chapter of XI MATHEMATICS titled ‘Matrices and Determinants’. This Chapter is comprised of 4 exercises. This Chapter will not be new for the Students, as they are already familiar with Matrices and Determinants but the difficulty level has increased as this time they will be dealing with 3×3 Matrices and previously Students have studied 2×2 Matrices. It has the following salient features:
- Coverage of all Exercise Questions in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments for Students, to have their real time evaluation, assignments for practicing the questions.
- Exercise wise Past Papers, so that Students can easily classify the importance of each exercise.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for Student Queries.