Chapter 4: Reproduction – Botany – XII Second Year – Sindh Board
Botany is an important subject primarily because it is the scientific study of plants used in many aspects of human life.Second Year Botany consists of 10 chapters. Students can study and learn all these chapters at Myinteracademy.
It is the fourth chapter of XII Botany Sindh Board titled “Reproduction”. Reproduction is the mechanism that produces new generations and maintains species. In this chapter you will understand types of reproduction, difference between Male and Female Reproductive system.
These concept will be easy for you in accordance to these features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for student queries